Equipped with superb components from the best suppliers…
• German wheels and puncture resistant tyres
• Scandinavian spokes
• Shimano Nexus internal gearing
• Shimano disc brakes front and rear
• Front/rear LED lights
• Tough mudguards
• Cushy suspended Velo seat
• 25kg rated alloy rear rack
• Cateye computer
• Built in AXA frame lock
• Free bike bar for transportation
• Motor - 300W eZee manufactured hi-torque brushless with Planetary Reduction gears.
• Battery - 36 volt (charges to 40 volts) 11Ah Lithium Polymer battery standard with 15, 21 and 28 amp hour upgrades available.
• Range - Up to 80Km or well over 100km with upgraded battery.
• Computer - Cateye Velo 7 keeps speed, distance and accumulated distance. Bike interface also has battery monitoring computer.
• Speed - Up to 35kph without pedaling.
• Power modes - 5 levels of pedal assist mode.
• Throttle Override - No need to pedal! Simply twist the throttle and power away on electric.
The Forza step through has a smaller frame but is a powerhouse eBike designed for forest roads, rail trails and single track riding. It also makes a brilliant commuter. The on/off-road flagship of our eZee lineup, the Forza silently assists the cyclist in their travels. The hi-tensile 7000 series aluminium tubes are beautifully sculpted and hand welded so the weight is minimal. Also features long travel magnesium hydraulic adjustable fork and sealed bearings throughout. The high torque motor powers the rear wheel while the rear Shimano Deore 9 speed changer shifts speedily and silently, ensuring an easy ride on any terrain. Electric throttle override lets you zoom away starting uphill or across a street without pedalling!